Discontinued Graham and Brown Wallpaper

I'm after the following: Mystique luxury textured vinyl, by Graham and Brown, pattern number 383.
Thanks in advance.

I came up with a few options but I think this may be the one you are looking for....I hope!
tinyurl.com/gsfrcne It's for sale on Wayfair.com.

If it's not the one I'll go back to the drawing board!
Best of luck, Monique :)

that's not it doll, but thanks. ive got photos but I cant work out how to attach them. I emailed g&b and they have no record of it, so it must be a few years old!!! I picked it up in a charity shop, but I typically didn't have enough.

Remember designers will pull one color from a pattern and alternate it as part of the room design. It adds interest and may be a less expensive alternative to tracking down a hard to find or possibly obsolete pattern.

Good Luck!

Call the company if you have a name of the manufacturer, or bring to a wallpaper store for their input.

Found this at the Graham & Brown site. There isn't a 383 in Mystique there, but there's this--338-- and from the link you can look at five other colors in what they're apparently carrying in Mystique now. Good luck! www.grahambrown.com/.../33-338-master.html#q=mystique%2B383...