Discontinued Anaglypta Wallpaper

Category Wallpaper
Finding an out of production wallpaper can be a challenge, but sometimes necessary to finish your project. This is a page about discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper.

I need a couple of rolls of this zigzag patterned wallpaper at the head of the page. Click here: Wallpaper Does anybody know what it is called and where I might be able to get some?
Thanks.

Answers

Put an alert on eBay and Amazon. You will be notified if and when the item comes up.

That post says it is called RD199 Anaglypta

I believe the company is still around. Perhaps they can confirm the name of the pattern and tell you if they know of any stocks of discounted product.

www.anaglypta.co.uk/

I set up Google Alerts when I want things...you can a message right to your email if one gets posted on most any site that feeds into google land!

Here's how:

www.techrepublic.com/.../

Discontinued wallpaper is very difficult to find and almost impossible without a pattern name.

• Anaglypta wallpaper is made in the Uk but there are quite a few companies that sell this brand in the US.
  • Here is a US branch that may be able to help you - maybe at least give you a name but you will probably have to supply them with a picture or they may not help you. Pghgirl may be correct with the ID number so you could ask about that.
  • This company sells mostly white patterns so you will have to be exact and a picture is usually the best way to do this.
  • This link has FAQ but also a contact link.
  • www.wallpaperdirect.com/.../faqs#faq-c9f0f895fb98ab9159f51fd0297e236d
  • You might take a look at some of the patterns here to give you an idea as to how to search for rolls after you are sure of the pattern number.
  • www.wallpaperdirect.com/.../anaglypta
  • It is possible that a Anaglypta wallpaper store near you might still have some old wallpaper books so you might Google Anaglypta wallpaper with your zip code and call or pay a visit to see if they can help you.
  • Advertisement

• I have helped people find vintage wallpaper by calling/emailing stores all over the US but you have to have a pattern number/name to be able to do this search.
  • I have never had good luck getting information from the UK offices as they are in the selling business and will not spend very much time answering questions about patterns no longer available but you may try their offices just to see if you can find a helpful person but most who answer the telephone do not have access to information to answer your questions. An email may get an answer but only if you have a pattern number.
  • www.anaglypta.co.uk/contact

Thank you, I will give this a try.

You can set alert amazon and eBay both at a same time...
For more check it out:

www.techusmanii.com/.../set-up-google-alerts.html

I'm looking for 1 roll of Kenilworth RD199 Anaglypta wallpaper.

Thanks.

Answers

Discontinued wallpaper patterns are not usually very easy to find and I believe this number is very vintage??

• You may have better luck if you know the name of the pattern as most listings use the pattern name and not the number. It is good to have both for a search.
  • Start your search on eBay and Etsy but it is also good to put your pattern in Google.
  • You may have better luck if you Google Kenilworth Anaglypta wallpaper stores with your zip code to get a list of companies in your area that sell this brand.
  • Advertisement

• Just start calling each one to see if they might have your pattern as many stores keep discontinued paper for years before discarding.
  • If no luck locally, then maybe try your state first before going to all US.
  • You may be lucky and find a roll or someone may be able to give you the name of someone to contact.
  • You can also place wanted ads on your local sites like Craigslist, Freecycle and any others nearby.

Its worth a try to put alerts on both amazon and eBay

you will most likely never find it unless you luck out on ebay or craigslist. But you should just habitually check in on those sites see if by luck you come across it

this search shows some possible leads on where to find www.google.com/search?q=discontinued+wallpaper+search...

www.anaglypta.co.uk/

Have you considered asking the company for assistance. I pasted a link above. Can't hurt to ask!

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper, a thick Anaglypta called cracked ice as a flood has damaged one wall in the lounge and all of the kitchen has had to be replaced and repaired. It's for a 90 year old great aunt desperate to find 3 rolls. Where can I get some of this paper? It was discontinued; I don't know when!

Answers

If this is the right pattern, there is an eBay vendor with rolls for sale. It is pricey and looks like it is coming from England, which would add for shipping. The vendor has good feedback which is one of the first things I look for when making a purchase.

www.ebay.com/.../122560597780?hash=item1c892e4f14...

Here is the only one I found that matched yours:

www.ebay.co.uk/.../331831296041

It appears there may be more than one design for "cracked ice" so take a look at different listings. This brand of wallpaper is expensive but I would suggest you purchase from a US seller just in case you have to return it,

Consider putting alerts on Amazon and eBay, and want ads on Freecycle and Craigslist

I moved to house in the UK with this pattern Anaglypta. Anyone have any idea what the name of the pattern is? It must be discontinued as I cannot find it in current searches. Any help very much appreciated.

Answers

Once a paper is discontinued, the best way to get a couple of rolls is to go on eBay.

Thank you. I have looked but cannot see any yet. Will keep trying though.

I'm looking to buy one roll of Anaglypta paintable wallpaper, plume. I remodeled and need one roll so as not to have to remove the wallpaper in the hall and living room.

Answers

There were some on eBay but I could not find the exact one. You could check on eBay periodically and hopefully find a roll. Good luck!

Your best bet is to put an alert on eBay and Amazon. You can also look on Craigslist and Etsy.

Where can I purchase Anaglypta RD 672 wallpaper? I need about 4 rolls.

Answers

walldiscountusa.com carries discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

I am looking for a discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper. I believe it is pattern number RD4021. It is a maple leaf repeated over and over. If you know of a source, please advise. Thanks.

By Patty from Cleveland, OH

Answers

P.S. I'm also looking for Anaglypta RD767, a leaf border. Thanks.

Does anybody recognise this crown anaglypta and if so, do you have an id number, pattern, or any spare rolls?

By jcroker

I am looking for Anaglypta wallpaper that might be discontinued. Any suggestions?

By Roy

I am looking for some discontinued wallpaper called Anaglypta Ultra Fine Vinyl RD970. It's a paintable wallpaper. Even one roll would help.

Judith from UK

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperApril 21, 2014
🎂
🌻
🎃