Discontinued Anaglypta Wallpaper

Category Wallpaper
Finding an out of production wallpaper can be a challenge, but sometimes necessary to finish your project. This is a guide about discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper.

I'm looking for 1 roll of Kenilworth RD199 Anaglypta wallpaper.

Thanks.

Answers

Discontinued wallpaper patterns are not usually very easy to find and I believe this number is very vintage??

• You may have better luck if you know the name of the pattern as most listings use the pattern name and not the number. It is good to have both for a search.
  • Start your search on eBay and Etsy but it is also good to put your pattern in Google.
  • You may have better luck if you Google Kenilworth Anaglypta wallpaper stores with your zip code to get a list of companies in your area that sell this brand.
  • Just start calling each one to see if they might have your pattern as many stores keep discontinued paper for years before discarding.
  • If no luck locally, then maybe try your state first before going to all US.
  • You may be lucky and find a roll or someone may be able to give you the name of someone to contact.
  • You can also place wanted ads on your local sites like Craigslist, Freecycle and any others nearby.

Its worth a try to put alerts on both amazon and eBay

you will most likely never find it unless you luck out on ebay or craigslist. But you should just habitually check in on those sites see if by luck you come across it

this search shows some possible leads on where to find www.google.com/search?q=discontinued+wallpaper+search...

www.anaglypta.co.uk/

Have you considered asking the company for assistance. I pasted a link above. Can't hurt to ask!

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper, a thick Anaglypta called cracked ice as a flood has damaged one wall in the lounge and all of the kitchen has had to be replaced and repaired. It's for a 90 year old great aunt desperate to find 3 rolls. Where can I get some of this paper? It was discontinued; I don't know when!

Answers

If this is the right pattern, there is an eBay vendor with rolls for sale. It is pricey and looks like it is coming from England, which would add for shipping. The vendor has good feedback which is one of the first things I look for when making a purchase.

www.ebay.com/.../122560597780?hash=item1c892e4f14...

Here is the only one I found that matched yours:

www.ebay.co.uk/.../331831296041

It appears there may be more than one design for "cracked ice" so take a look at different listings. This brand of wallpaper is expensive but I would suggest you purchase from a US seller just in case you have to return it,

Consider putting alerts on Amazon and eBay, and want ads on Freecycle and Craigslist

Where can I purchase Anaglypta RD 672 wallpaper? I need about 4 rolls.

Answers

walldiscountusa.com carries discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

I am looking for a discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper. I believe it is pattern number RD4021. It is a maple leaf repeated over and over. If you know of a source, please advise. Thanks.

By Patty from Cleveland, OH

Answers

P.S. I'm also looking for Anaglypta RD767, a leaf border. Thanks.

Does anybody recognise this crown anaglypta and if so, do you have an id number, pattern, or any spare rolls?

By jcroker

I am looking for Anaglypta wallpaper that might be discontinued. Any suggestions?

By Roy

I am looking for some discontinued wallpaper called Anaglypta Ultra Fine Vinyl RD970. It's a paintable wallpaper. Even one roll would help.

Judith from UK