Discontinued Anaglypta Wallpaper

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper, a thick Anaglypta called cracked ice as a flood has damaged one wall in the lounge and all of the kitchen has had to be replaced and repaired. It's for a 90 year old great aunt desperate to find 3 rolls. Where can I get some of this paper? It was discontinued; I don't know when!

If this is the right pattern, there is an eBay vendor with rolls for sale. It is pricey and looks like it is coming from England, which would add for shipping. The vendor has good feedback which is one of the first things I look for when making a purchase.

www.ebay.com/.../122560597780?hash=item1c892e4f14...

Here is the only one I found that matched yours:

www.ebay.co.uk/.../331831296041

It appears there may be more than one design for "cracked ice" so take a look at different listings. This brand of wallpaper is expensive but I would suggest you purchase from a US seller just in case you have to return it,

Consider putting alerts on Amazon and eBay, and want ads on Freecycle and Craigslist