Finding Discontinued Home Trends Wallpaper


June 27, 2020

I am looking for at least 3 yards of the Home Trends, from Walmart, wallpaper border called Bluebirds. I thought I saw it at a thrift store, but now I am unable to find it again.


I already have my supply hung, and came up short.


June 27, 20200 found this helpful
Best Answer

I have seen quite a few different designs sold on Amazon and some offered on eBay and Esty. They are not the design you are looking for at all. Have you tried to contact Walmart to ask them if they can order you a few more rolls of this or have you tried to contact Home Trends directly. I think this would be a good idea to send them each an email and make sure you add the reference number of the boarder you are looking for. They have quite a few different bluebird boarders out there right now.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
June 27, 20200 found this helpful
Best Answer

Home Trends is not considered a 'major brand' and is usually carried at stores like Walmart, Lowe's, occasionally Target and Home Depot so it will be difficult to locate what you need - especially if this pattern has been discontinued.
To find help locating it you will probably need a number for your pattern because there are too many patterns named
blue birds'.

I would suggest you do a Google search for Home Trends wallpaper with your zip code to see what stores presently carry this brand.
If there are any wallpaper stores, you could start with them.
You will be asking if they have this pattern or if they know of anyone who might have it.

If no luck there, you could try calling each of the stores carrying this paper and see if they will check other stores for you also.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

16 More Questions

Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

May 20, 2008

I just need about 12 ft. more of the Home Trends Sports border to finish my sons room! It has footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, and basketballs with a denim looking back ground. If anyone knows how or where I could get more please let me know! Thanks.

Melissa from Connersville, IN


June 14, 20080 found this helpful
Best Answer

When I need something to match a pattern I already have (linens, wallpaper, dishes, clothes, etc.) I can usually find it on Ebay. Good Luck!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

January 31, 2010

I am desperately looking for at least one more roll of Walmart's Home Trends "Grid Lock" wall border and can't find it at any Walmart or on line. If anyone knows where I can get it please let me know

By Abby from Shelbyville, IL


June 21, 20130 found this helpful
Best Answer

Check eBay. I was looking for some discontinued Walmart border and found three rolls on there! Good luck.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

January 13, 2009

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border that Walmart used to sell. It is from Home Trends and is called Sports World. I need several rolls of it. Thanks!

Julie from Douglasville, PA


By Linda (Guest Post)
January 15, 20090 found this helpful
Best Answer

Found some on ebay, the link is too long and confusing to post, but it's in Home and Garden section in the Wall Decor spot, they also have a ceiling fan there in "sports world".

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

March 20, 2006

I am trying to find one roll of the Walmart Home Trends Bubble Gum Garden Wall Border. It is many colors with plaids, butterflies, ladybugs and flowers on it. Walmart discontinued it and I'm not able to locate another roll. Can anyone help?

Tanya from Colfax, WI


By crystal (Guest Post)
April 7, 20060 found this helpful

i have 2 rolls that i'm not going to use. i'd be happy to sell them if you're still interested. i'll email you a picture.My email: crystalblu33 AT

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By selena westberry (Guest Post)
April 24, 20060 found this helpful

i would like to buy one roll of the bubble gum garden
border if you will email a picture to let me see if it is the right one please thanks

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By marcia (Guest Post)
May 2, 20060 found this helpful

If anyone else has one roll of the walmart home trends bubble gum garden wall barder please email me. mmderrick (at)

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By bettina (Guest Post)
May 6, 20060 found this helpful

I also need 2 rolls of the same wallpapper & just found their discontinued, please email me betika717 AT if anyone still has some

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By judie (Guest Post)
May 26, 20060 found this helpful

i was looking for some of this too. 2-3 rolls. i would also like the bedding if that is available. if anyone comes accross it please let me know at fourthennomore AT

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By Amy (Guest Post)
July 7, 20060 found this helpful

I am looking for 2 rolls of the same wallpaper. Does anyone have any they would like to sell? Please email me at glenn-n-amy AT Thanks!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By Shea Harmon (Guest Post)
July 13, 20060 found this helpful

I am also looking for the same border for my daughter's room. I need 2 - 3 more rolls as well.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Read More Answers

September 6, 2010

I'm looking for Home Trends Palm Breeze Wall Border #51929INS from Wal-Mart. I finally got around to doing my bathroom and found I was short and they discontinued it. I only need 1 roll. If anyone knows where I can find it or if you have one please let me know.

Thank you!

By Michelle from Cape Coral, FL

Read More Answers

August 9, 2010

I am looking to purchase Home Trends Wall Border, Palm Trees, SKU #3487854203. I purchased some at a local Walmart, but cannot find anymore, anywhere. If someone has 2 rolls or more to sell, or if someone knows where I can purchase this item please advise. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

By Mary from Land O'Lakes, FL


August 22, 20100 found this helpful
Best Answer

If you purchased it recently, contact friends that shop at another Wal Mart, even out of town, and ask them to check that store for you. I found some I needed on ebay.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

April 9, 2010

I am in the process of re-painting the inside of my house. I ran short on the wallpaper border I picked out. It is Home Trends from Walmart, Friends Gather Here. It has Teddy bears and houses. Can anyone help me locate this pattern?

By Jan Rains from Beatrice, NE


April 12, 20100 found this helpful
Best Answer

Hello fellow Nebraskan, had the same problem, was only short about 18". I took my border, scanned it into my computer, worked with it a bit to get the colors to print out right and printed it out. Cut it to match the shape of my original border and put it where it would show the least, mine happened to be above a radiant heater in a corner. You might have to do quite a bit of playing with the colors to get it to please you but it worked close enough to save the day for me. Good luck.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Answer this Question

November 28, 2007

Does anybody know anyone or anywhere that sells Home Trends Wall Paper Border Antique Rose? I made the mistake of miscounting the length I needed! I am about 12 inches short! I waited too long to put it up and it's now discontinued at Walmart! Please help! I happened upon a person selling it online on ecrater and someone came in five minutes before me and bought it!

Danielle from Imperial, MO

Read More Answers

October 10, 2007

I need 2 rolls of wall border #HK475805B Butterfly Garden by Home Trends Kids.

Ingrid from FL

Read More Answers

May 16, 2005

Does anyone happen to know where I could purchase some Home Trends wall paper border (Wal-mart brand?). The print number is WT1001BCS and its called tea cups. If anyone knows please email me or reply to this post. Thanks a million.



By Ana (Guest Post)
August 12, 20050 found this helpful

I've never heard of that but maybe you could try checking Wal-mart .com (without the spaces) or trying to find it on the interent by the way searchalot . com (without the spaces) is a very good searching site I search everything and never end up without an answer thats how I found this site :-).

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By nora barnes (Guest Post)
April 4, 20060 found this helpful

I'm trying to find the same border. Did you manage to find it?

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Read More Answers

July 7, 2020

I am looking for one roll or 4' of the Bluebirds border and I have a new roll of Garden Shelf border if anyone needs it. Willing to swap?

Read More Answers

I bought some wallpaper border by Home Trends at Walmart. It has been discontinued. I have a picture of it and am trying to find some. It is Palm Tree border.

Read More Answers

April 16, 2008

I am looking for two rolls of Home Trends Masonic Floral wall border? I bought some clearanced at Walmart about 7 months ago and didn't buy enough. Thanks so much.

K from Enid, OK

Read More Answers

I am looking for a source for an older HomeTrends wallpaper border called Class Red Peony. I have tried contacting the company that produced it, Walmart who sold it, and have Googled it.

Any suggestions?

Answer this Question

September 9, 2008

I got one response to my request for Palm Breeze wallpaper border #50910INS. However, I have ordered the suggested wallpaper border from ewallpaperborder and it is NOT the same. Can anyone help me? I need the INS number listed above to make sure it is a match.

Carol2G from Haw River, NC

Read More Answers
Load More
December 22, 2016
Pest Control
Summer Ideas!
Father's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2021-05-16 21:14:17 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.