Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders?

It can be tough to find discontinued wallpaper when you need additional rolls either due to damage or because the project went unfinished. This is a page about discontinued Village wallpaper and borders.

I am interested in wallpaper border Village 5801340. Any suggestions where I can find some?

Answers

Best Answer

Wallpaper is not easy to find. They only come up with models for 5 years and have very little inventory in stock.

YOu can do a google alert for the model and make of wallpaper, and see if it shows up on ebay somewhere.

Best Answer

I always say that finding discontinued wallpaper and borders is like the old saying; 'kinda like looking for a needle in a haystack'.

Occasionally people get lucky but I believe the 'find' percentage is probably very low. Sometimes a roll can be found but it usually takes a very dedicated person as it usually takes many, many phone calls and a lot of searching on the Internet.

When asking questions like this it is good if a picture is submitted as many people post rolls and borders for sale and do not post the number either because they do not know the number or they just do not think it is important.
Sometimes we can find a picture but not always.

You might want to start by contacting any local wallpaper store that sells this brand - Village and ask about this pattern. They may not have any but they may give you some names of other dealers for you to contact. It does not matter where the store is located as this can be shipped.

Here is a link to past questions/answers on ThriftyFun about this same paper number. A member posted they had some of the paper and was willing to sell it but since it was so many years ago you may not be able to contact them - but some people do not change their email address so you might want to check it out. You contact them by clicking on their name/ID.

They say they have 16 rolls of paper but do not mention border but the only way to check is to try the contact.

www.thriftyfun.com/Discontinued-Wallpaper-Village-5801340...

Here is another link to a similar question that has a lot of information about finding discontinued wallpaper/borders so there is not need to repeat the suggestions as some can be lengthy.

www.thriftyfun.com/Discontinued-Village-Wallpaper-and...

www.thriftyfun.com/How-Can-I-Find-Discontinued-Wallpaper...

I am looking for a couple of rolls of prepasted Village wallpaper #599601.

Answers

Best Answer

Discontinued wallpaper is not easy to find but sometimes people are lucky and find it online (eBay or Etsy usually).

The problem with finding wallpaper is that many people do not know the number and only list by description.
Since you only gave a number and no picture and no picture came up under that number research is almost nil.

You can keep checking eBay or notify eBay to contact you if anyone lists that number (better to have a description also).
Here is a link to eBay listings:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

For some reason, it has always appeared that Village made a lot more borders than wallpaper but I still see some wallpaper listed for sale.
You can check out the questions and answers from previous ThriftyFun postings to see if any previous suggestions might be of help.

You can also check out the companies that specialize in discontinued wallpaper.

wallusa.com/.../vintage-wallpaper-borders

www.wallpaperwholesaler.com/

discountwallcovering.com/closeout-wallpaper

www.bhg.com/.../village-ba2701.html

Sometimes local stores or even nationwide stores will still have some older paper but you will just have to make phone calls to find these.

Best Answer

There are several outlets to go to get Village wallpaper - Better Homes & Gardens, here's the link- www.bhg.com/.../village-ba2702.html - also Walmart.com and www.justborders.com/clearence-items.html - And eBay, has it!

I am looking for a roll of Village wallpaper pattern # 592305.

Answers

Best Answer

Many times you can go to Wallpaper Boulevard to find wallpaper that has been discontinue. They have a large stock of such paper and this is a good place to start.

A lot of times you can't find the exact paper but you can find one that is almost the same that will work good as a replacement paper or to add on. Here is the link. www.wallpaperboulevard.com/.../how-to-find-discontinued-wallpaper...

I am looking for one roll of Village Easy Up wallpaper border Mosaic #597540.

Answers

Wallpaper.inc may be able to help you. I found other patterns on Amazon, but not yours.

Try a salvage business or Habitat for Humanity.

I combed them at length and did not see it is there a Trick?

Here is one site that may be able to help you:

www.wallusa.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes...

I really need to find a few rolls of discontinued Village Wallpaper border pattern #5803475. It's a patriotic scene with apples and wicker baskets.

Thanks.

I had to chop out a small section of wallpaper on my hallway and I'd really like to reinstate some matching wallpaper rather than have to strip everything off and repaint. I am not sure of the manufacturer or model code, but it looks nearly identical to one of the wallpapers on the image at top of this page ( https://img.thrfun.com/img/082/688/wallpaperrolls_s1.jpg ) and the other two wallpapers on that image look identical to other wallpaper that was also in other rooms until recently - I think it must be Village?

Does anyone recognise this design and know if it really is Village and what the model code was? Or even better have a roll or part of one I could purchase?

Sadly the wallpaper in my hall area goes up approximately 4m above the stairs so I am not comfortable trying to get some sort of ladder up there and given the state of the plaster elsewhere in the house removing this will end up leading to an expensive full replaster of the whole area. I would rather just patch the small area that got removed for now if at all possible.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

I am looking for any available rolls of Village wallpaper 5801340. Also, any matching border if available. Please let me know where there is stock.
Thank you!

Where can I buy Village wallpaper border? It is a fruit pattern, pattern #5801780.

I am looking for Americana Star dark blue wallpaper border by Village.

I am looking for Village Raymond Waite wallpaper #595587, Roses and Cherries.

Answers

I have one double roll

I'm looking for rolls of Village brand wallpaper, pattern #5801340.

By Wayne C.

Answers

I have 26 rolls of Village 5801340. Contact me if you're interested.

I am desperately trying to locate a wall paper pattern. I ran out about 10 feet short of finishing my project. The wallpaper is from Village Wallpaper. The pattern is Cranberry Orchard Toss and the pattern number is 5812111. It is from their Absolutely Vintage book. Someone please help me find it.

I ordered it prior to having cabinets installed and by the time the cabinet guy FINALLY got finished, the paper had been discontinued. I have placed two orders online only to receive an email a couple of days later saying that the order could not be filled.

Rebecca from Thomson, Georgia

Answers

They have some posted on the following website. Maybe it is still available: www.usawallpaper.com/abvi.html. Good luck!

Here's a website that advertises they have the most discontinued wallpaper of anyone: www.wallusa.com/. I hope this is helpful.

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Try www.wallpapermad.com It looks like they may have some. Good luck!

Lisa in Indiana

Where can I find Village wallpaper border #5812897?

I am looking for a Village wallpaper border PAT#5801943 RUN#004111 (12 inch) and the coordinating wallpaper. Mine is coming down and I still love it. Can you help me find it?

Answers

Good luck finding it! Discontinued paper is difficult to find. Hoever, this is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Village wallpaper border PAT 5801943 RUN 004111 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

I only need 1 roll, maybe 2, to finish my dining room.

I am looking for Village wallpaper Burgundy Roses pat #5804235. Of course I ran short and need half a roll to finish. It is a few years old so I assume it is discontinued. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Answers

The only way to get discontinued paper is to, if you don't want to contact the manufacturer just to be told there's none available, to look on ebay or other sites like that.

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available so that you can be one of the first to bid:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Village wallpaper Burgundy Roses 5804235 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

wallusa.com has discontinued wallpapers, as does Amazon.

Load More

🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Discontinued-Village-Wallpaper-and-Borders.html