Finding Discontinued Wallpaper?

Could anyone help? I just need 1 roll of this wallpaper. Please if anyone could help that would be great.

Many thanks.

You may be lucky and someone recognizes the pattern but I really doubt it. there are sites for finding discontinued wallpaper but without a brand or pattern name it would be very hard to find. You may have to look at thousands of patterns.
Have you tried locating it where you originally purchased the paper? If you have the store name you may be able to talk to someone and get the brand and pattern even if they no longer have it.
I would suggest taking a sample or a good photo to several wallpaper stores as they would be much more knowledgeable about this type of thing.
sorry - maybe someone else will have a better suggestion.

That is a gorgeous wall paper.

On Google I typed: love cage bird floral wallpaper and there was a lot of cute ones, not exactly yours.

Example: www.pinterest.com/.../

Maybe you know the specific bird, flower or something to help a clearer search.

Anonymous

Thank u there very very similar I did order 1 but just didn't look right I have had a quick look on link thank u does look a bit more hopeful,it was originally my mums i thought it would be anough it's only a little room I chucked packaging away and my mum carnt remember we're she got it from

Wallusa.com has discontinued patterns. You can also put an alert on eBay

There are sites that have discontinued wallpaper and eBay has a lot of wallpaper listed but I believe you will have to have a brand name and/or a complete name of the pattern for anyone to look for a match.

There are lots of cute patterns with the same description but I do not think that will work unless it is on a different wall and does not have to match.

Take a sample or good photos to several wallpaper stores and ask for help - someone may recognize it.

Do you know who stocks this wallpaper?

Answers

You can try a website that specializes in discontinued wallpaper such as wallusa.com. You can also put an alert on eBay.

Here is a link to discontinued wall paper worldwallcoverings.com/wallpaperspecials-closeouts.aspx

Also check Amazon,and E-Bay as well it would be easier to have the name of the wall paper.

😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-Wallpaper-1.html