Crafts Using Tri-Beads

Plastic tri-beads are used for making a variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using tri-beads.

Tri-Beads
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I am looking for crafts to do with tri-beads. A friend gave me a lot of them and I don't know what to do with them. I have searched the internet, but can't find anything. Does anybody have any designs to do with them? I would appreciate it.

By Dora G.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could melt them and make suncatchers.

http://feelincrafty.wordpress.com/tag/melted-bead-sun-catchers/

Read More Answers...

I use to make really cute tri-bead people key chains about 40 years ago and I forgot exactly how. Does anyone know how or have the pattern? I would love to teach my grandchildren so they can make Christmas gifts this year. Thank you so much.

By PamalaK from Nashville, TN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hello, I am a little confused, are you asking for the patterns for these Tri-bead key chains for as I look back into this post, April 14, 2011, I had posted that I have these patterns and you were a person that asked for them at that time! Please let me know if you still need them.

Thank you

Does anyone have a pattern for the little people keychains that are made with tri beads. My great grandmother used to make them and give them to us as kids and I would love to pass them on to my grandkids.

By BushaOf5 from Erie, PA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Myantoo, I remember those key chains also. I would love the patterns also if you would not mind sending them to me also. I would appreciate it so very much. My email is cassie_brewer2002@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie

Crafts BeadworkSeptember 29, 2013
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
beads
Making Tri-Bead Keychains
Harlequin Flower
Growing Harlequin Flower
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 5:04:54 AM on 10.0.1.243 in 284 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.