Crafts Using Tri-Beads

Plastic tri-beads are used for making a variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using tri-beads.

September 28, 2013 Flag

I am looking for crafts to do with tri-beads. A friend gave me a lot of them and I don't know what to do with them. I have searched the internet, but can't find anything. Does anybody have any designs to do with them? I would appreciate it.

By Dora G.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you "google tri-bead craft" there are quit a few things to do with the tri-beads. Here is one...Night Light Covers..

How to make a Tri-Bead Night Light Cover

We have done dozens for a fund raiser and they go like hot cakes.

Hi Dora,

I have been crafting for over 55 years and 40 of those years includes beading. I have many many craft books and pamphlets for tri-beads so can you give me an ideas about what you are looking for. I would be more than happy to scan and send you different ideas.

You could melt them and make suncatchers.

June 10, 2012 Flag

I use to make really cute tri-bead people key chains about 40 years ago and I forgot exactly how. Does anyone know how or have the pattern? I would love to teach my grandchildren so they can make Christmas gifts this year. Thank you so much.

By PamalaK from Nashville, TN

Hello, I am a little confused, are you asking for the patterns for these Tri-bead key chains for as I look back into this post, April 14, 2011, I had posted that I have these patterns and you were a person that asked for them at that time! Please let me know if you still need them.

Thank you

I have been searching all over for these patterns as well. I used to have a keychain made out of tri beads back in the 70's, but don't know what happened to it. If you still have patterns for tri beads would you be able to email them to me or make copy and mail it to me?

April 13, 2011 Flag

Does anyone have a pattern for the little people keychains that are made with tri beads. My great grandmother used to make them and give them to us as kids and I would love to pass them on to my grandkids.

By BushaOf5 from Erie, PA

Hi Myantoo, I remember those key chains also. I would love the patterns also if you would not mind sending them to me also. I would appreciate it so very much. My email is Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie

Crafts BeadworkSeptember 29, 2013
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Making Tri-Bead Keychains
Harlequin Flower
Growing Harlequin Flower