Crocheted Alligator Patterns

Finding the pattern you desire can sometimes be a challenge. This guide is about crocheted alligator patterns.

I need a pattern for a crocheted alligator for a new baby due in April. The parents and 6 year old sister-to-be love the Florida Gators. Thanks for your help.

By Karen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Found the patterns, but how can I get them to you. It is in Annie's Pattern Club, No. 21, newsletter, June-July. 1983. It is a single pattern, but by changing needles and number of strains of yarn, three sizes result, papa, mama, and baby. And it is crochetted, not knitted. I don't have a problem if you email me, but I don't know if Thrifty fun will allow that. Try stlink AT one.net

Read More Answers...
Crafts Crochet PatternsFebruary 14, 2013
Pink Doll Sweater
Crocheted Doll Sweater Patterns
Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
Crocheted Blanket
Repairing a Crocheted Blanket
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 28, 2016 at 3:13:48 PM on 10.0.0.190 in 257 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.