Crocheted Alligator Patterns

Category Patterns
Finding the pattern you desire can sometimes be a challenge. This guide is about crocheted alligator patterns.

I need a pattern for a crocheted alligator for a new baby due in April. The parents and 6 year old sister-to-be love the Florida Gators. Thanks for your help.

By Karen

I have a pattern for a family of 3 gators and I will try to find it and email it to you. I am not use sure it is crocheted or knitted. If it is crocheted, I will try to get it to you.

This google search will give you more than you will ever need. Just click on the images and then choose the link to their site. Good luck!!

https://www.goo  1024&bih=677

Found the patterns, but how can I get them to you. It is in Annie's Pattern Club, No. 21, newsletter, June-July. 1983. It is a single pattern, but by changing needles and number of strains of yarn, three sizes result, papa, mama, and baby. And it is crochetted, not knitted. I don't have a problem if you email me, but I don't know if Thrifty fun will allow that. Try stlink AT one.net