Crocheted Doll Sweater Patterns
Crochet doll clothing is fun and easy to make. There are patterns available for varying skills levels. This is a page about crocheted doll sweater patterns.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Instructions for making a 18 inch crocheted doll sweater.
- scraps of yarn, fingerweight (You can use all one color or vary colors.)
- size D crochet hook
- Make 10 granny squares as below.
- Chain 5, join with sl st to form a ring
- Round 1: Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc in ring, ch 2, 93 dc in ring, ch 2] 3 times, join with sl st to top of ch 3.
- Round 2: [Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc, ch 2, 3dc] in ch 2 loop, [3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in next ch 2 loop] 3 times, join with sl st to top of ch 3 sl st in each of next 2 dc, sl st in next ch 2 sp>
- Round 3: [Ch 3, 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc] in ch 2 loop, [3 dc between 2 dc groups, 3dc, ch 2, 3dc in corner ch 2 loop] 3 times, 3 dc in sp between 2 dc groups, sl st in top of ch 3.
- Round 4: Work as for Round 3, but make 2 dc groups between corners.
- Round 5: Work as for Round 3, but make 3 dc groups between corners.
- Round 6: Work as for Round 3, but make 4 dc groups between corners.
- Fold a square in half and sew it together. This is one of the sleeves.
Repeat for the other sleeve.
- Connect front of one sleeve to top half of one square, then connect its back to another square. Do the same for the other square.
- Connect last four squares to the bottom of the squares attached to the arms.
Sew or crochet squares together, except for front.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.