Crocheted Rug from Strips of Sheets?

Could someone give me a pattern for a crocheted rug using strips of sheets.

Sincerely.
Patricia

Answers:

Crocheted Rug from Strips of Sheets?

Here's one: crochet.about.com

and some background info on crocheting rugs: crochet.about.com (07/13/2004)

By Allison

Crocheted Rug from Strips of Sheets?

This site may be of some help to you:

netw.com (07/13/2004)

By Mickeylee

Crocheted Rug from Strips of Sheets?

When I was in the sixth grade a sweetheart of a tutor had our small group make rag rugs out of strips of sheets. She had us kids take about three strips of sheet and baste or sew several of these strips together. After we had gotten the strips sewn she had us braid them together.

When we finished braiding all the sheet material we baste stitched once again starting with a braided strip and working it around the braided strip we started with. When I had finished with my braided rug I was really pleased. I must have been, because here it is 30 some years later and I still remember how we made those awesome rag rugs.

Hope this helps you out some I realize it isn't crochet, but it is a rag rug made out of bedding sheets.
Sincerely. evlevo85 (06/12/2005)

By evlevo85

Crocheted Rug from Strips of Sheets?
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
ornamental rug
Removing Rug Dye from Carpet
🎄