Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos

Category Dog Breeds
A common canine mix is of the Dachshund and Schnauzer. This page contains Dachshund and Schnauzer mix-breed information and photos.

Does anyone know what breed of dog this is?

Cheers.
Barry

I dont see Dandy Dinmont much. I have a Schnauzer Dachshund. Here is a picture of him.

Hi, your dog is a schnashund.

I have a min. schnauzer/min. dachsund mix and she is by far the best dog I have ever had. She has been a member of our family for a little over 3 years. I have been thinking of trying to find a male to breed her with since her personality is so wonderful.

I prefer to call my dachshund - mini schnauzer mix, a "schiweenie". I like it better.

I have a dachshund that is a long hair and wire hair mix. They are called soft coated wire hair dachshunds.

The wire dachshund has the beard, eyebrows and beard the long hair causes the longer curly hair all over the body. We call her our little regge dog. She is darling and looks a lot like yours only with longer curly hair. Look under Google as soft coated wire dachshund.

That is a Coton de Tulear. It is a cut down one. I see them at shows all the time. it is not a mix.

He is totally a soft wire haired dachshund. I have the same kind, he looks just like him but he is black and tan. Yours looks like a standard dachshund because he is a big boy or girl. Mine is also, he is standard and weights about 26 lbs. Mine needs to lose some weight. He is very cute! I bet he has a great personality, mine certainly does.

That has to be just a wired haired dachshund to me if it was a mix it would probably be a little bit bigger, but that's just me.

Oh my - that is the cutest dog ever! Who cares what he is!

That is for sure a dachshund-schnauzer mix my dachshund just had puppies with a schnauzer looks exactly like your dog.