Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos

A common canine mix is of the Dachshund and Schnauzer. This page contains Dachshund and Schnauzer mix-breed information and photos.

August 11, 2007 Flag

Does anyone know what breed of dog this is?

He is totally a soft wire haired dachshund. I have the same kind, he looks just like him but he is black and tan. Yours looks like a standard dachshund because he is a big boy or girl. Mine is also, he is standard and weights about 26 lbs. Mine needs to lose some weight. He is very cute! I bet he has a great personality, mine certainly does.

That has to be just a wired haired dachshund to me if it was a mix it would probably be a little bit bigger, but that's just me.

Oh my - that is the cutest dog ever! Who cares what he is!

That is for sure a dachshund-schnauzer mix my dachshund just had puppies with a schnauzer looks exactly like your dog.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsAugust 23, 2012
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos