Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Dachshund/Pomeranian

These mixed breed dogs are small and very nice companions. This page contains dachshund/pomeranian mix photos.

Here are questions related to Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos.

Question: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a Daschund, she is 2 and has had one litter and is going to have a second May 22nd. I bred her with a Pom and was woundering if anyone has any info on how they will look or any pictures. I have tred to find some photos online but haven't had any luck. I don't think it's very popular mix.

Thanks,
Blakeylou2

Most Recent Answer

By adastra07/03/2013

This is Bailey, she's my 7 year old "Weineranian". I wanted to share a pic since she looks so much different than any of the other pics on here! She must be a bit of a mutant, but she's my child and I love her. :)

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Question: How Big Will My Dog Get?

Black and tan mix breed puppy.Can anyone estimate how big my puppy will get? She is 10-11 weeks old and weighs 3 1/2 lbs. She is a Dachshund/Pomeranian mix. I'm not sure if its mini Dachshund or standard and that's part of what I'm trying to figure out. Thanks for your help!

By Daisy's Mama from Nashville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By Chasity [2]04/27/2009

Thanks everyone!

Solutions: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Photos

Below are photos related to this guide.

Radar (Pomeranian/Dachshund)

Radar is about 12 years old and is 1/2 Pom-1/2 Doxie. We bought him from a family friend For fun, he likes to be the boss! He was hurt 5 years ago from ice falling from the roof of a porch, he lost the use of his hind legs. We didn't want to put him to sleep because of our love for him. My oldest son who lives with me made a cart for him from a old baby buggy frame. He has been on wheels now since February 2004 and still going strong.

By Joan1935 from Central IA

Dog with rear leg wheeled cart.

In Memory of Angel (Dachshund/Pomeranian)

Angel was 14 years old when she passed away on March 23,2009. She was a longhaired Dachshund and Pomeranian mix. I was nursing in Southern California and became friends with the granddaughter of one of my patients. She owned the parents of the puppies that were to be born and said I needed one! I saw her at 1 day old and brought her home at 6 weeks old. She weighed 19 1/2 ounces!

She was raised with my 20 pound cat named Tyrone. He taught her to use the litter box and she taught him how to play hide and seek and how to love puppies! She worked every day with me in the hospital and visited with young and old, those in bed due to surgery, physical therapy or even I.V. therapy. She had her own folder in the admin. office and nurses, physicians and even inspectors knew her by name and they all loved her. If you are ever blessed with a Angel like mine you will be able to touch the lives of those around you.

By Aleen from North Richland Hills, Tx

Sophie (Pomeranian - Dachshund Mix)

Sophie is 17 months old. She is a Pomeranian - Dachshund mix. I got her through a classified ads on May 3, 2008. Sophie likes to wrestle with her pal, Ben. Ben is a 1/2 border collie, 1/2 Aussie male dog. He adores Sophie.

What would I do without her? She is everything to me! She is the most loving dog. I have spinal stenosis and it is very painful. Sophie cheers me up and helps me manage my pain.

By Susan from Florence, CO

Sophie on bed

Chewy (Pomeranian/Dachshund)

Chewy is 2 years old and a Pomeranian/Dachshund. We got him in Dec 2009, he was such a tiny little dog with HUGE ears! Chewy loves to play with his "brother," Mason.

By Candace from Gillette, WY

Closeup of Chewy.

Heisman (Pomeranian/Dachshund Mix)

Heisman Tebow Green is a 17 month old Pomeranian/Dachshund mix. I got him from my parents December 29, 2007 for my daughter's 18th Birthday.

He likes to chase any moving object. He is smart, funny, and handsome. He is amazing.

By Heisman's Mommy from Gainesville, FL

On yellow blanket.

Hank (Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix)

Hank is a 7 year old Long Haired Dachshund/Pomeranian mix I got 3 years ago from an animal rescue agency, Hank likes to chase squirrels and cats. Run through grass. Dance for treats. Nap in his bed.

Hank appears in "Beethoven's Big Break" the movie!

By Lisa from Manhattan Beach, CA

Black and tan dog.