Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

Is it possible to use Dawn dishwashing liquid to unclog a drain?

By Connie from Nashville, TN

Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

Dawn is really a miracle product. I would definitely try it and mix with boiling water and pour into drain and let it sit overnight. I use it to clean my jewelry. It is amazing. I read that they use it to clean oil off animals in oil spills. Not sure what is in it that makes it so good, but it really works. (02/28/2010)

By Amy3e

Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

Dump dish washing powdered detergent into clogged drain and then the boiling from the stove water into it. Make sure you have about a gallon of water, minimum going down. (03/02/2010)

By TandT Grandma

Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

Dawn detergent also good for cleaning up charcoal fluid which we spill in our basement floor! (03/08/2010)

By Aldancer

Sink drain with water running into sink.
Clearing a Clogged Kitchen Sink Drain
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops