Deodorant Reviews

What is a good deodorant or antiperspirant for sweating armpits. My sister has tried every thing and nothing has worked.

Aisha from Norwich, CT

Answers:

Deodorant Reviews

My son had the same problem. We found a deodorant called Certain Dry. Its sold over the counter however, you may have to ask the pharmacy for it if you can not find it. Walmart sells it. It may take a few days but if you follow the directions it really does work. Good luck. (06/21/2007)

By Linda

Deodorant Reviews

I use Secret Platium and have no trouble with wetness under my arm pits. I read that Secret is now bringing out an even stronger deodorant, your sister might want to try that one.
Good luck. (06/22/2007)

By Ann

Deodorant Reviews

I just started using the new Secret deodorant, for people who sweat excessively. It is kind of expensive, but I must say it really does work! Try it. (06/22/2007)

By Connie

Deodorant Reviews

We started using dry Indian crystal sticks which are not expensive and last a year, so we were told by our pharmacist. This Indian crystal stick not only saves you a lot of money, it is healthier for your skin. Also, you do something for the environment at the same time. Take care, Mon. (06/22/2007)

By butterfly68

Deodorant Reviews

If she has excessively sweaty armpits, try a product called Drysol. It should be available at your pharmacy. My son had quite a problem, used to wear 2 tee shirts to soak up the perspiration. This product solved the problem. But it is not just a antiperspirant. It is to be used to reduce excessive sweating, and you must follow the treatment directions. As for regular antiperspirant, Mitchum is another brand that is very good for excessive sweating. (06/22/2007)

By louel53

Deodorant Reviews

Firstly, there is a difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant. Deodorant is for body odor and antiperspirant is to stop perspiration.

If it is excessive perspiration problems, then choices such as the one made by Linda - Certain Dry - would probably do the trick. There is also a product called Mitchum for problem perspiration it comes in a roll on, spray, or solid. Secret, Degree, Lady Schick, all have excellent antiperspirant products. The higher the percentage of aluminum in the antiperspirant, the stronger the antiperspirant is. Good Luck. (06/22/2007)

By hedera

Deodorant Reviews

My husband likes Suave (for women) over all the men's deodorants. (07/29/2007)

By imaqt1962

Deodorant Reviews

Mitchum roll-on definitely works but after years of use, I think it can possibly block up your sweat glands or something. I've been using Dove original scent and love it! It's effective and smells great! I've tried a few other Dove scents but only like the original.
(08/27/2007)

By luvvy

Deodorant Reviews

You need to look at different antiperspirants in store and compare the ingredients. Antiperspirants use different kinds of aluminum salt, which makes them more or less effective. I wanted to buy "prescription strength" antiperspirant in the drugstore, but they were all too expensive. Then I looked at what exact aluminum salt they contained, and they all contain aluminum zirconium tetracholorhydrex gly. So I started looking at the other deodorants. Turns out Arrid extra dry contains the same aluminum compound for a fraction of the price!

I usually sweat a lot, but Arrid really has helped me the best so far. I won't recommend that anybody who sweats a lot buy that kind of crystal deodorant. My mom bought one for me and it's really not effective. It works a little, I use it on days I know I will spend at home, to save money, it is cheaper. (09/29/2008)

Deodorant Reviews

Watch all these "Special Clinical Strength" deodorants. You will pay more for something that is probably the same strength in a regular one. Example: Mitchum Gel is the same strength and product as Sure, with Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) but at a fraction of the price.
(10/13/2008)

By Pete

Deodorant Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 2:49:27 PM on 10.0.0.197 in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.