Display Photos Under Glass

Instead of leaving your favourite pictures stuck in an album, try this:

You will need a piece of glass to fit any end table or coffee table, or bedroom dresser table. Take pictures and display over the area of table space, then get some flowers (dried with some baby's breath) and place near the pictures. Then place the glass over the display. This can be quite a conversation piece, especially when this is done in a living room.

By Janet from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Answers:

Display Photos Under Glass

I actually bought a cool table at Ikea (I have to give the store a plug, if you're on a budget this is the store for you.) that does just that. It has a glass top and little sections squared off to display any kind of treasures, pictures, medals,ribbons, pictures my kids drew, a dried rose from my husband and so on. The table was not very expensive, but the style is pretty basic, if someone is handy they could probably build one yourself. People love to come over and see what I've added or changed, I always get wonderful comments on my table (02/13/2007)

By bambi2003

Display Photos Under Glass

I did the same thing with a large antique wicker tray with unique handles, set the memory photos under glass on it, and set it all on my Mahogany Office Lateral file-used for a wonderful 3/4 size "dresser" beside my bed. Photos under glass are wonderful. : ) (03/03/2007)

By Lynda

Display Photos Under Glass

Thanks so much for the feedback. It is great when others will benefit, from one's ideas regards
(03/06/2007)

By Janet