Down Comforter Is Losing Its Down

I bought a chocolate brown micro suede down comforter. It looked so beautiful for a very short time, now the down is coming through everywhere! Does anybody have any idea what I can do about it?

Gigi from Edgar Springs, MO

Down Comforter Is Losing Its Down

Is it too late to send back as a defective item?

Editor's Note: It's always worth checking with the store or site where you purchased it. Some stores will take back items for almost any reason, others won't take anything back. (04/04/2006)

By valleyrimgirl

Down Comforter Is Losign Its Down

If you can't return it as suggested, I would make a duvet cover for it out of two flat sheets (sew them together on 3 sides, then attach Velcro, snaps or buttons on the 4th side.) I think that would cut down on the "shedding" and mess. (04/05/2006)

By Claudia-MD

Down Comforter Is Losing Its Down
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Down comforter on a nice bed.
Removing Odors From a Down Comforter
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves