Duck Recipes

I am looking for a good recipe for a duck. This year will be the first time I have ever cooked one, so if anyone has a few recipes lying around it would really help me out.

Thank you.
Sherry from Wasilla, AK

Duck Recipes

When I cook it, I just roast in a large pan with spices such as paprika, pepper, and garlic. I roast it for about 1 hour. (12/21/2006)

By patg

Duck Recipes

I roast duck at least 2 hours, at 325 degrees F. Place garlic clove and diced onions inside the duck for flavor. A little orange juice basted on the skin just before it is fully cooked gives a nice flavor. Enjoy.

Sharon L from Canada (12/23/2006)

By Sharon L

Duck Recipes
Duck Dinner
Recipes Using Leftover Duck
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Stew cooking in a stainless steel pan.
Duck Stew Recipes
Roast Duck
Roast Duck Recipes