Easter Candy Bouquet Ideas
A candy bouquet is a creative alternative to the traditional Easter basket. This is a guide about Easter candy bouquet ideas.
This Easter candy bouquet is the perfect alternative to an Easter basket for an older child or an adult!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boxes Peeps bunnies
- egg candies (Snickers, Reeses, etc.)
- chocolate bunny
- other candy (Cadbury Eggs, Robin's Eggs, etc.)
- wooden dowels
- Easter grass
- tissue paper
- hot glue gun
- floral foam block
- cardboard or heavy cardstock
- Run a line of glue down the side of one box, then attach it to back of a second box. Repeat until all four boxes are attached to form the vase.
- Set the piece of cardboard under the vase and use a pencil to trace around the vase. Cut the cardboard to create a bottom for the vase. Turn the vase over and glue it to the bottom of the vase.
- Cut the floral foam block down, so that the top of it is an inch or so below the top of the vase. Put glue on the bottom of the foam block and glue it inside the vase.
- Stuff tissue paper around the foam block inside the vase. NOTE: I recommend cutting the tissue sheets into smaller squares.
- Put Easter grass down in the recess of the vase, to cover the foam block.
- Run a line of hot glue down the back of each large candy bar. Attach the dowel and allow to dry. Repeat with the mini candy bars. NOTE: If you glue the dowel onto the loose flap on the back of the candy bar, you may want to put a small amount of glue under the flap to hold it in place. This will keep the candy from flopping around on the dowel.
- Once the glue is dry on the candies, begin poking them down into the foam block.
- Once you have the doweled candies in the bouquet, begin arranging the loose candy around the bouquet. Fluff the Easter grass up around the dowels.
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 21, 2016 at 7:04:28 PM on 10.0.1.174 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us