Easy Deviled Eggs

I'm always requested to bring this when I am invited to an event. I once brought 40 halves and it still was not enough eggs! Rubbermaid makes the containers which hold 20 halves each. I bought mine at Target when they were on sale for $2.00 each.

I use Best Food's Relish Sandwich Spread to mix the cooked yolk and then fill the halved cooked white eggs, and sprinkle with paprika. I've tried the Kraft brand and it is too sour for my taste. Just use enough sandwich spread for the right creaminess to your liking before filling the eggs. I used to also put in a little yellow food coloring, but I don't bother with doing that anymore, since the paprika pretty much covers it.

By Las Vegas Angel

Easy Deviled Eggs

Put your egg yolk mixture in a cookie press to fill the whites. (04/20/2005)

Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Gourmet deviled eggs, with a chive garnish.
Deviled Eggs Recipes
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Deviled Chicken
Deviled Chicken Recipes