Lawn MowersMachines

Electrical Wiring Diagram for a Powercraft Riding Mower

My Powercraft riding lawnmower will not start. It turns over but does not fire. I need a copy of the electrical diagram. Anyone know where I might find one?

By Leon M.

I don't know if this will help or not. I have a John Deere that turns over a few times then nothing. I have gone to two JD dealers and they have told me the same thing. The valves need adjusting. It appears that the inexpensive JD mowers use a Briggs and Stratton engine that have valve problems that prevent the mower from starting. The JD dealers told me this is the model that they sell to thebig box stores. The JD with the good engines cost twice as much. The dealer told me under the hood is the air intake screen that sits on top of the engine. This is revolving when the engine is running. He said to turn it in reverse and then try starting the engine. You may have to several times. There can be so must that can go wrong with these engines. Maybe this will help you.

You should try a search for manuals online, plus you will need to disclose the model no.

http://www.retr  mples/index.html

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/

Bonchance