Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Can you tell me where I can find Yardley Persian Rose lipstick? I have tried everywhere. I do hope you can help me.

By Margaert from Carlisle

Answers:

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

I saw some Yardley lipsticks recently on eBay. (09/12/2010)

By perfume and powder

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

My favorite lipstick was discontinued. I searched everywhere to find it. No luck. I put a 6 month search on eBay and was finally successful. When you search for the lipstick, there is a 'button" that will save the search for 6 months and notify you when the item comes up for sale or bid. If you don't find it in 6 months, you can just continue renewing it. Good luck. When I found my lipstick, I bought 10 tubes. As I am 73, it should last my lifetime. (09/15/2010)

By wasshrunk

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Yardley has not made lipsticks in over a decade so even if you found the color you're looking for on eBay or other sources I personally wouldn't risk using it because of how old it would be and possible bacteria on/in it. :-( (09/15/2010)

By Deeli

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

I agree with a previous post. Try Vermont Country Store, online. (10/23/2010)

By MRSKAT

Vintage Yardley Lipstick
Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Lipstick
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick
🎉
🎄