Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Fluffing Up Couch Cushions

The cushions on your couch can become flat over time, making them uncomfortable as well as unattractive. This is a guide about fluffing up couch cushions.

October 20, 2014 Flag

I have a lovely overstuffed leather couch. Both the seat and back cushions are attached. The center seat cushion is much flatter and more squished than the others, so I'd like to re-stuff it, but I have a concern about the fabric that attaches the top of the leather to the back of the couch. It's this grey, web-like composite of fibers that appear to have stretched over the years so the entire top of the seat cushion is drifting forward. What is this fabric? How do I replace it since it appears to be stretched? Thanks!

By Hillary C.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 21, 2013 Flag

I have a leather sofa with one cushion that is flatter. There is no zipper and the cushions are attached. Does anyone have any idea how to fluff this up?

By DD

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes