Foam Shamrock Pin
This is a fun kid craft for St. Patrick's Day. This is a guide about foam shamrock pin.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Let the kids make a shamrock pin, created from craft foam, to wear on St. Patrick's Day. This would be a great classroom activity.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- green craft foam
- 2 wiggly eyes
- craft glue
- gold glitter glue
- black permanent marker
- bar pin
- small pom pom
- Trace a shamrock onto green craft foam and cut out.
- Outline the shamrock with glitter glue and allow to dry.
- When dry, glue on wiggly eyes and pom pom for the nose.
- Draw a mouth and eyebrows with a black permanent marker.
- Turn the shamrock over and glue on a bar pin. Allow to dry completely.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 8:45:36 PM on 10.0.1.213 in 950 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us