Making a Pom Pom Shamrock Pin
This pin is easy enough for children to make themselves. This is a page about making a pom pom shamrock pin
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This unique pin is easy enough for little ones to do. It would be a great classroom project.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- 3 - 3/4 inch green pom poms
- piece of green craft foam
- 6 inch piece of gold ribbon
- craft glue
- pin back
- pen or pencil
- Glue all three pom-poms together to form a shamrock.
- Draw and cut out a stem from a piece of green craft foam.
- Glue to the back of the shamrock.
- Tie a piece of gold ribbon into a bow, trim ends, and glue to the front of your shamrock.
- Glue a pin back to the back of the shamrock. (Instead of the pin back, you could glue a piece of magnet to the back.)
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 21, 20100 found this helpful