Making a Pom Pom Shamrock Pin
March 17, 2010
This unique pin is easy enough for little ones to do. It would be a great classroom project.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- 3 - 3/4 inch green pom poms
- piece of green craft foam
- 6 inch piece of gold ribbon
- craft glue
- pin back
- pen or pencil
- Glue all three pom-poms together to form a shamrock.
- Draw and cut out a stem from a piece of green craft foam.
- Glue to the back of the shamrock.
- Tie a piece of gold ribbon into a bow, trim ends, and glue to the front of your shamrock.
- Glue a pin back to the back of the shamrock. (Instead of the pin back, you could glue a piece of magnet to the back.)
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.