Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

FoodSaver Reviews

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter

This kitchen appliance can help you vacuum pack all kinds of foods. This guide contains FoodSaver reviews.

Solutions: FoodSaver Reviews

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: FoodSaver Fails to Seal Bag

PROBLEM: FoodSaver fails to shut off and seal bag. After investigating this problem on two different models (V835 and Compact II), the problem was found to be that the vacuum pump was no longer able to produce a hard enough vacuum to trigger the sensor which initiates the heating strip which seals the bag.

SOLUTION: Replace entire unit. Do not waste your time or money buying a new heating strip, which is one of few replacement parts offered.

By

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to FoodSaver Reviews.

Question: FoodSaver vs Seal-a-Meal

The local super market has a Rival Seal-a-Meal on sale for only $50. I have borrowed my friend's FoodSaver and it worked great. The cost of the Food Saver is the only reason I haven't already purchased one. I don't know anything about the Seal-a-Meal. Is it worth getting for $50?

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

Most Recent Answer

By susan [5]06/15/2011

Get on the Food Saver website and sign up for e-mails. They often have great sales. If you are not in a hurry to purchase one and can wait until after the holidays, you can buy one really cheap directly from the company.

Question: Product Review: Foodsaver V1205

Don't buy the Foodsaver v1205. It worked for a couple of months then quit! I will never buy another Foodsaver product.

D. from Mason City, IA

Most Recent Answer

By gene mcpherson11/01/2009

I bought a tilia game saver turbo plus for 279.00 a plastic part where the vacuum lines connect broke I contacted the company. They wouldn't sell me a $1.00 part they want me to buy a new machine don't by foodsaver products.

Question: FoodSaver Reviews

Reviews of FoodSaver Vacuum Packaging Systems. If you have one of these, please post your feedback below and be sure to mention which model you have in your post and how much it cost.

Most Recent Answer

By The Vak Shack09/13/2010

I've never had any problems with the Minipack machine. I have been selling these machines and discounted bags for quite a few years now. My family is in the commercial food equipment company which is how I got started. The bags I sell will work in ANY machine and they are reusable, etc. If you do large volumes I would suggest investing in a minipack sealer (around $299) and remember, they ultimately pay for themselves in the long-run!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: FoodSaver Reviews