Freezing Candles Before Use

To make your candles burn longer, simply place them in the freezer for a few hours before you use them. This means there will be less dripping too.

By Lorimay from Perth Western Australia

Freezing Candles Before Use

I am going to start doing this. I already do it with bath bar soap, and I didn't know it worked on candles too. I always put the bath bar soap in the cardboard container in a plastic bag and keep it there for a day and it keeps it from melting too quickly. Thank you so much for sharing! Blessings, Robyn (04/30/2010)

By Robyn Fed

Freezing Candles Before Use

I would just like to remind everyone that colored candles may have chemicals in them, even lead and scented ones can really bother asthmatics. (04/30/2010)

By Lilac

Candlelight is amazing isn't it? Especially, when you put it in a holder that can turn the light into an image. I have a few candles around my home that I would like to get holders for. One tip I would like to look for is a tea light holder.

Lit Candle
Candle Tips and Tricks
Freezing Whipped Cream. Making Whipped Cream
Freezing Whipped Cream
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Freezing Artichokes, Storing Artichokes, Canning Artichokes
Freezing Artichokes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants