Freezing Cheesecake

Whether baking ahead or storing leftovers, cheesecake can be kept in the freezer for a period of time. This is a guide about freezing cheesecake.

A piece of cheesecake.

I'm making a cheesecake for the holidays. It's huge though (13x9), and I expect that I'll have leftovers. It's cooked. Can I freeze it without sacrificing quality?

Polly from Cedar Springs, MI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The Cheese Cake Factory freezes theirs and they are good.

(But my Jane's recipe is better) If you wrap in slices to freeze, you can thew a piece or two at a time.

PLUS you could share, take a piece or two to elderly neighbors. They are not likely to be making cheese cake for themselves. A yummy treat for everyone.

Seasons Greetings to all. GG Vi

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes Freezing Baked GoodsFebruary 6, 2013
No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo Cheesecake Recipes
Black Bottom Cheesecake
Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 3:47:36 PM on 10.0.1.69 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.