Geting Hair Back to Natural Color After Dyeing

So I dyed my hair last year honey blonde and I've kept it in till now. The roots have grown in and only the tips were honey blonde like I wanted. I have recently dyed my full head of hair back to black, however, it turned out too black to were it looks blue.

So I looked into Color Oops and used it on my hair. Now my roots have turned brown instead of black and my honey blonde tips have turned back to honey blonde. Did I leave in Color Oops too long? Can I use Color Oops again and will my hair go back to natural black? What should I do?

Answers