Getting Coupons for Products You Buy Regularly

To get some great coupons and recipes go to the websites of products you buy regularly. You may be able to sign up to get email coupons. You may even want to call the 800 number located on most products. They are usually very anxious to get you on the mailing list for coupons and even samples of new products.

By Christine

I signed up at and they always send me samples of their new spices they come out with as well as coupons and recipes. A lot of times if you call the 1-800 #s and ask them if they have a mailing list or if they have recipes or coupons for consumers they send all kinds of goodies.

I've gotten quite a few little recipe books this way from Hershey's, Jiffy Mixes, Dole pineapple just to name a few and these are nice little booklets. It really does pay to use the 1-800-#s. Gooseberry Patch sent me 3 really nice little booklets with recipes using Sun-Maid raisins and the best part is they're free. (03/28/2009)

By lindybell

computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Saving Money on Mouthwash
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons