Getting Coupons for Products You Buy Regularly

Does anyone know where I can get coupons on paper plates and pet products? I did a Google search and haven't been able to find any on the coupon sites. Thanks

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

Go to-ppgazette (penny pincher gazette). I use yahoo, good luck.

There are many coupon databases around to easily check where to find coupons for a certain product.

I usually use the one at a Full Cup but you need to register first to use it.

You can filter the results if you are looking for newspaper coupons or internet printable etc.

Another way to to look up the websites of the brand names you use often and see if they have printable coupons there or if there is a newsletter/email sign up which most often will have coupons or special offers available. You can also call the toll free phone numbers of companies and request coupons. Some have limits on how often you can do this.

Or try the coupon trading section right here at ThriftyFun and trade for the ones you need:

I have never done it but you can also buy coupons on eBay or a coupon clipping service. One of the more popular trusted sites for that is:

If you click on the CONTACT button next to my name and leave me your mailing address I will send you my pet coupons and paper plate coupons (I think there was one in last weekend's paper?) as I don't use either of those types.

As for paper plates unless you are picky on the brand most often the generic or store brands are cheaper than a name brand with a coupon (at least in my neck of the woods). A dollar store would also be cheaper perhaps.

Try ebay. I get 20-$5.00 off hair color for $1.50 from sellers on ebay. So basically, I pay half price for my hair color. A friend of mine and I split the coupons.

Here is a current sample offer for coupons....check it out.
Good luck.

To get some great coupons and recipes go to the websites of products you buy regularly. You may be able to sign up to get email coupons. You may even want to call the 800 number located on most products. They are usually very anxious to get you on the mailing list for coupons and even samples of new products.

By Christine

I signed up at and they always send me samples of their new spices they come out with as well as coupons and recipes. A lot of times if you call the 1-800 #s and ask them if they have a mailing list or if they have recipes or coupons for consumers they send all kinds of goodies.

I've gotten quite a few little recipe books this way from Hershey's, Jiffy Mixes, Dole pineapple just to name a few and these are nice little booklets. It really does pay to use the 1-800-#s. Gooseberry Patch sent me 3 really nice little booklets with recipes using Sun-Maid raisins and the best part is they're free. (03/28/2009)

By lindy