Getting Hair Back to Natural Color After Dyeing

Curiosity kills me as always. I'm curious about my hair. When I dyed it at first, it had a bleach. So, it was more of a light-brown color. Then the second time I dyed my hair, my hair color was like gold, brown, yellowish. Just like that. Our school doesn't allow my hair color, so I turned it into light-brown.

Now, I want to return back to my original hair color which was dark brown. So, please, answer me. Just give me advice or home remedies. So, I can return it back.

Kamsahamnida!

When I changed my color, I saved my hairs from my hairbrush. I then dyed those hairs. When I was satisfied with the color, I dyed my whole head. You are better off spending extra money getting the right shade. Any beauty supply store can help you get the right shade.

That's not what i mean. This is helpful. But, i want to get back my real original hair color. Thank you.

When you dye the hairs that came out of your brush, compare them to your natural hair color. If one comes exact or close enough do your hair with that color. If not, keep trying.

What i mean is, let's say that i do the thing you tell to me, what i mean is, i want to get back my orginal hair color. Not to do that thing. But, your comment is also helpful :) i should do that the next thing i dye my hair :D

I think you should use either semi-permanent die if you ever want to go back to your natural colour. I am a red head and I like my hair but tonight I am dying it for the first time and I am terrified if it won't go back to its normal colour. I am using semi permanent die so it should come out. If I don't like it does anyone have any tips on how to get it back to my natural hair shade?

Go to beauty supply store like Sally's and get a Demi permanent deposit only color. It will cover it with no damage . Also get some Argan oil and do some treatments with it to get it back healthy.

I went through the same thing after coloring my daughters hair the school would not allow the color.. I tried to fix it myself ( big mistake) I finally took her to professional hair dresser they had to dye her hair 3 shades darker than what we had dyed it plus cut off a lot.. I guess being the mother I should hav looked at the school handbook first lol

blach hair remover 2 times sit on your hair 20 -45 mins and lots of hot oil and deep condersher togeather hair tremnets worked for me and morc hot oil taks long time to grow back tok me 1/2 year