Getting Musty Smell Out of Leather Jacket

Getting My leather jackets have a musty smell. How do i get it out?

Getting Smell Out of Leather Jacket

Hang your jacket on a clothes line or some where that it can air out. Try to hang it in a shady spot as it is not good to hang leather in the sun. I got cigarette smell out of a leather jacket by just letting it air out for a day or two. Hope this helps.

By geri muncy (07/16/2004)

I sprayed this citrus magic air freshener on my vintage leather jacket and it seems to have gotten rid of the body oder that was there.

By Ann (08/31/2005)

I recently purchased a full length vintage leather coat. After doing a little research I found that cleaning it with a "leather lotion" by Kiwi, and then spraying it lightly with a product called "leather scent", it has restored my coat to almost brand new. Good luck.

By Anne Giroux (09/28/2005)

Getting Musty Smell Out of Leather
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Body Oil Stains on Leather Jacket
Must Leather Couch
Removing Musty Smell From Leather Furniture
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 1:26:37 AM on in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.