Getting Rid of Condensation Between Glass Windows

I have condensation between my window panes. Do I need to find a company to come and get it out?

By Donna from Annapolis

Answers:

Condensation inside the panes means the window is shot. The seal is broken and the window must be replaced. There is no way to fix it. Sorry! (03/03/2010)

By readingiggits

Yes, you need a new window. Check out the energy tax credits through this year for energy efficient windows. Not all apply, but the window place should be able to tell you or go to energystar.gov (03/03/2010)

By Allison5

I was having the same problem with an Anderson crank out in my home. Since it was under warranty, they came out "did something" to all of my windows to check seals and repair leaks. But one of them reverted back to fog. Anderson will replace the window, there is a little etched date and number in the corner of the window. You have to call them and fill out on line forms. We ended up dragging our feet too long and missed the date. So, just two weeks ago we had to replace the window at our own expense.

Sorry, but I don't think there is a true fix for your problem. Unless there is a warranty on them.

God's blessings.

Trish in CT (03/05/2010)

By GirlNumber5

Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Car Window With Condensation
Removing Condensation from Car Windows
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄