Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

Would someone have a recipe to get rid of mosquitoes in the house? One just flew in and I know it will find me sooner or later. I want to lay a trap to kill it.

Thanks very much in advance!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Answers:

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

You don't say through doors or screens or open windows. Here in MN we safeguard against open anything. I have used outside my door the citronella plant, (not jut any scented geraniums) in big pots. This has been great for the last 15+ years. Helps keep the buggers away from the door, coming in with kids, etc.

Other than that, Slap the heck out of them! I use the wand on the vacuum cleaner to suck them from where I can't reach them. (06/10/2010)

By TandT Grandma

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

A spray bottle of water with a couple of drops of dish soap-works great on flying insects (gnats, mosquitos,etc) plus crawling insects (like ants and spiders). (06/10/2010)

By lyonpridej

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Mosquito on someone's skin.
Repelling Mosquitoes
backyard pond
Keeping Mosquitoes Out of a Pond
Mosquito Ready to Bite
Controlling Mosquitoes
🎄
🍂