Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

Would someone have a recipe to get rid of mosquitoes in the house? One just flew in and I know it will find me sooner or later. I want to lay a trap to kill it.

Thanks very much in advance!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

You don't say through doors or screens or open windows. Here in MN we safeguard against open anything. I have used outside my door the citronella plant, (not jut any scented geraniums) in big pots. This has been great for the last 15+ years. Helps keep the buggers away from the door, coming in with kids, etc.

Other than that, Slap the heck out of them! I use the wand on the vacuum cleaner to suck them from where I can't reach them. (06/10/2010)

By TandT Grandma

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House

A spray bottle of water with a couple of drops of dish soap-works great on flying insects (gnats, mosquitos,etc) plus crawling insects (like ants and spiders). (06/10/2010)

By lyonpridej

Getting Rid of Mosquitoes in My House
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Mosquito on someone's skin.
Repelling Mosquitoes
backyard pond
Keeping Mosquitoes Out of a Pond
Mosquito Ready to Bite
Controlling Mosquitoes