Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

I am a 15 year old dating a 17 year old. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 1 month and a half. Christmas is coming up and I have no idea what to get for him. I know he likes sports and he said he was going give me one of his hats that he likes, so I was thinking of buying him that same hat. Help me

Corrie from Belmont, NY

Answers:

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

The hat is a good idea as is a sports DVD, favorite team clothing item, tickets to a game. I have no idea what all these things would cost, but I would try to be conservative and shop around for best price. (11/29/2007)

By Lorelei

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

How about checking out Barnes and Noble? They have a vast selection of books dealing with sports. Also, some stores sell frames with a sports minded theme. How about putting a picture of you in one? Check out Kohl's or Michael's. (12/04/2007)

By HolJen

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 4:26:19 PM on 10.0.2.231 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.