Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

I am a 15 year old dating a 17 year old. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 1 month and a half. Christmas is coming up and I have no idea what to get for him. I know he likes sports and he said he was going give me one of his hats that he likes, so I was thinking of buying him that same hat. Help me

Corrie from Belmont, NY

Answers:

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

The hat is a good idea as is a sports DVD, favorite team clothing item, tickets to a game. I have no idea what all these things would cost, but I would try to be conservative and shop around for best price. (11/29/2007)

By Lorelei

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

How about checking out Barnes and Noble? They have a vast selection of books dealing with sports. Also, some stores sell frames with a sports minded theme. How about putting a picture of you in one? Check out Kohl's or Michael's. (12/04/2007)

By HolJen

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎄