Gift Ideas for a Sports Fan

Although choosing a gift can often be difficult, if the recipient is a sports fan that helps narrow the choices down. Consider team logo clothing, game tickets, or sporting goods if they play in a sport. This is a guide about gift ideas for a sports fan.

Gifts for sports fans... Rather than buying expensive official merchandise you can buy shirts, hats, scarves, etc. that have the same colors as their favorite sports team.

By Fletcher

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 16 months now and his 18th birthday is in 17 days. I have no idea what to get him. He's a football player and really into sports. He could care less about clothes and doesn't wear watches or hats. I've already gotten him a sweatshirt and sneakers in the past so I'm stuck!

By Haley

Answers

Best Answer

How about tickets to a sporting event in your vicinity? A jersey of his favorite football player? A subscription to Sports Illustrated?

I need to buy gifts for a nephew who is going to the 5th grade in the fall. I would like to buy something that is educational. No video games nor books which I always give him. He loves sports! Thanks for your help! What is an interesting birthday gift for a 5th grade boy?

By Grannie