Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having my daughter's 10th luau birthday party. I was looking for some games to play outside, some water games. There will be boys and girls, ages 7 to 12. Any tips?

By Alicia from Slidell, LA

Answers:

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

Unless girls are wearing dresses, a cooperative game we play might be fun. A big coffee can is passed around the group with only feet. It is usually hilarious! You can use the same coffee can and as it is passed around, each person can do their own movement that has to be copied. (This can also be done with a beanbag or other object.) I hope you have fun! (04/21/2010)

By VTMama

10 year old girl surrounded by friends with streamers, party blowers, and party hats
10th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄