Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

How can I celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday party?

By Reena from Moga, India

Answers:

Girl's 10th Birthday Party Ideas

For my daughter's tenth birthday I let her invite five girls to spend the night. First I took them out for pizza, then we went bowling. When we got home, they each got to decorate their own T-shirt. I had purchased T-shirts (at Wal-mart), cardboard shirt forms (from a fabric store), inexpensive brushes, craft paints, and all sorts of rhinestones, etc. from a craft store. (You can watch for sales and use coupons to get these items for less, if you plan ahead).

This took them quite some time (as you know, they like to stay up late at parties), kept them busy, and they had a blast doing it. We left the shirts in the forms overnight and the girls got to wear them home the next day. (If they weren't dry, they took them home in the form.) The girls loved this and had a great memento of the party. (Much better than a goody bag.) (You could also do a dinner at home and skip the bowling to save even more.) (10/26/2010)

By PDG

10 year old girl surrounded by friends with streamers, party blowers, and party hats
10th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎉
🎄