Vote for this contest contender!
I don't have a gluten allergy, but these meatballs sounded so good, I decided to try them. They were delicious! If you have someone on a gluten-free diet, this one is for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Adapted from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
- 1 1/2 lb ground meat (I used ground turkey)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup instant mashed potatoes, uncooked (right from the package)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into meatballs. I got 27 meatballs, smallish-sized meatballs.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve as is, with sauce, or cool completely and freeze for another day.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 9:16:53 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us