Golden Doodle Information and Photos

Golden Doodle
The Golden Doodle is a very popular designer dog, resulting from a cross between the Golden Retriever and a Poodle. This page contains Golden Doodle information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Boone is 21 months old and is a Golden Retriever / Standard Poodle Mix (Golden Doodle). We adopted Boone when he was about 3 months old. A friend that my wife worked with had bought him from a breeder but was moving into an apartment that does not allow pets. Boone was on his way to the pet shelter when my wife and I found out and decided to adopt him.

He has been a blessing in our life ever since. Boone loves to chase tennis balls, sleep on the couch, have his hair brushed, go for car rides, and cuddle with anyone willing to give him some attention.

By Adam from Louisville, KY

Closeup of dog with soap suds on his face.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Tucker is a year and half old Golden Doodle. Tucker is a fun loving dog with the typical hyper Goldendoodle attitude.

By Angie

White dog.

Comment Like this photo? 6

Jordan is 3 years old and is a Goldendoodle. We are his breeder and Jordan was born at Goldendoodle World.

Jordan loves to play with his children. He loves to be with his family and he loves to play catch. Jordan is a terrific addition to his family. Goldendoodles are very family oriented and love to play.

By Goldendoodle World from Cleveland, NC

Dog with football.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Your Pet's Age
1yr, 1 month

Your Pet's Breed
Groodle

How and when did you get your pet?
When he was 8 weeks!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to play chasey, fetch, play chasey, fetch, and play chasey, fetch some more.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is the most adorable living, breathing teddy bear. He is so animated and loves to try to understand everything we say. He hangs out the car window all the time and says hi to everyone. He loves people and other dogs. He just loves life. He runs a million miles an hour, back and forth, until he wears himself out and tries to get other dogs to play chasey with him, but they hardly ever 'get it'! He comes everywhere with us, whether it be to the drive-in or work, and completes our family. You can't help but love him. Even the most hard hearted people melt when he's around. He looks cute and fluffy, but he is a tough little man and loves playing rough with Daddy, but lays next to Mum and play bites her softly. He knows who to play what with. He is truly a Godsend for us.

Comment Like this photo? 7

Simon is nearly 13, he will be 13 on March 13th. He was a rescue from the shelter. He looks a lot like a Golden Doodle. When my daughter decided on the dog she got for her 18th Birthday, he liked me more than her. Not true of course but I think they favor the ones who feed water and walk them!

Simon loves a roll in the snow, leaves and freshly mowed grass leaving his white coat green. He is a Mama's boy as he travels everywhere I do. He is such a blessing! I love him so much we have 3 others but he has this gleam in his eye that's just for me. Plus he is a wine snob he can tell a good chardonnay from a not so great one. His vet said a little won't hurt him and may add to his longevity.

By Mamie from Front Royal, VA

Shaggy dog.

Comment Like this photo? 2