Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas

Category Invitations
A golden birthday is when someone is the same age as the day of the month they were born. This guide is about golden birthday invitation ideas.

My daughters golden birthday will be July 1st. I always have a big party for my kids 1st birthday. Would it be cheesy to add something about the "golden birthday" on the invitation?

By Michele from Bangor, PA

Answers

What is a golden birthday? Never heard of it. A golden anniversary is 50 years. I assume it's not the same. Please explain.

A golden birthday is when you turn the age of the date of your birthday. Example would be turning 15 years old on the 15th of a month.

Cheesy? No way. It would make it more special. Take pictures to show her when she is older. After all, we get only one golden birthday.

Where can I find invitations for a Golden Birthday?

Jane from Chicago, IL

Answers:

Invitations For A Golden Birthday

cardsshoppe.com I think this might help you. They have wording suggestions and also sell cards. (09/17/2008)

By Dibbs