Golden Birthday Present Ideas

Category Birthday
A golden birthday is when you are the same age as the day of the month you were born. This guide contains golden birthday present ideas.

My Boyfriend will be 23 on the 23rd of this month so it is his golden birthday. I am just no quite sure what to get him. I was thinking of some funny things like gold boxer and the movie "Austin Powers Gold member". But what else can I do? More funny things? And is there anything serious that would be good for this?

Laura

Answers

How about 23 golden things? The dollar store is good for this, 23 golden pencils, 23 golden ?

I have never before heard that one's 23rd birthday was "golden." I would have guessed that turning 50 was golden. Is this a regional custom?

Its a "Golden Birthday" because he turned 23 on the 23.

For example...say your birthday is may 12. Then your 12th birthday would have been your "golden Birthday"

Mine was march 19...whenI turned 19.

I like the idea of 23 things. Take 23 pictures of things that make you think of him...or wrap something special inside 23 boxes.

i never heard about this golden birth day, i accept your idea..you do 23 golden things on your boy friend birthday..
http://www.food-giftbasket.org