Golden Passport For Seniors

If you are senior citizen 65 or older, go to the Corps of Engineers and purchase a Golden Passport. It is a lifetime membership for $15.00. It gives lots of discounts to members. The main savings is you can camp at State Park Campgrounds for half price.


By Harlean from AR


Golden Passport For Seniors

I need an address or a phone no of where to obtain the golden passport.

Editor's Note: Here is some information about the Golden Access Passport:

"Golden Access Passports may be obtained only in person and upon proof of eligibility.

Both the Golden Age Passport and Golden Access Passport can only be obtained in person at a federal area (National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Corps of Engineers, Fish and Wildlife Service, Forest Service, and Tennessee Valley Authority sites)."

Look in your phone book for one of these places to go apply. Unfortunately they don't give more information than that.


By Robin


Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
Golden Passport For Seniors
September 22, 2010
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Applying for a Passport
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Renewing Your Passport
Easter Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:31:04 AM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!