Grape Vine Leaves Turning Yellow

I planted a grape vine, for decoration. Many neighbors have done the same, but mine seems to have stopped growing and the bottom leaves have turned yellow. The other vines nearby are much older than mine so I do not know what they looked like when they were planted.

Does anybody have any ideas? I have a nasty neighbor who cut down my roses and bushes for more than 15 years, but now that she is older I thought she had grown out of her mischief. But since this vine is the third plant not to grow in this spot against a wall on a public pathway, I am beginning to be suspicious. I suppose I should empty the large plant pot, but honestly I dread any heavy duty work. Thank for any help.

By Joanfry

I say report this person who keeps destroying your garden. Either to the HOA or complex management, or whomever is in charge there. Your post makes it sound as though you are in a condo or apartment complex, if not, then report this odious person to the authorities. Age shouldn't be an out for anti-social behaviour, period, and it's time people figured that out.

I am so sorry to hear about your gardens being vandalised!

Thanks for your reply and concerns. I forgot to mention I live in France, in a village. The authorities have been informed repeatedly. This is not USA. There is either no justice or too much.

Sometimes I report, sometimes I cannot be bothered.

Its nice to share this with an English speaking person. Any ideas about the plant?

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJune 17, 2011
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves