Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar

Throughout the world, vinegar has been used for improving health and many may benefit from it's use. This guide contains health remedies using apple cider vinegar.

Apple Cider Vinegar With Apples and Cinnamon
Filter Sort

Question: Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss

By Onesummer 219 17

A friend told me that she read an article at the doctors office that indicated that vinegar does help in losing weight but also causes yeast infections in some women. Has anyone else heard of this?

Onesummer

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By teresa thompson 2 Flag

I have been using ACV (apple cider vinegar) for months now, and have not gotten ONE yeast infection, though I am susceptible to them. Many testimonials on earthclinic.com.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar

By Linda Shelton 1

I would like to have a list for the uses of apple cider vinegar?

Linda from Abilene, Texas

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

This site is pretty helpful. I know it has a lot of benefits, but would never have imagined there were so many practical uses for apple cider vinegar as there are listed here (it kind of reminds me of the bottle of windex that kept showing up for all these random uses in that one movie).

My question is: Does anyone know why taking about 2-4 capfuls of undiluted raw apple cider vinegar every morning on an empty stomach makes me slightly to very nauseous?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Dandruff

By Kim 2 20

For dandruff problems or dry scalp, put apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and spray all over scalp thoroughly and let dry. In a couple of hours, use a shampoo (like neutrogena) that removes build up and residue. You may need to do this every other day for about a week, but you will see a big improvement and no more useless dandruff shampoo to buy!

By Kim from Cleveland, OH

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Natural Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar

By Ron 181

Mix 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to a gallon of water. This eliminates low grade fevers that chronic fatigue suffers get and helps eliminate thrush/coating in the mouth which is sometimes caused by antibiotic use.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Unfiltered Apple Cider Is Better For You

By c stephens 20 4

When purchasing apple cider vinegar for cooking, read the label to make sure that it is made using the whole apple and unfiltered. If not, the vinegar is not as high of quality and precious nutrients will be missing. The best place to buy unfiltered apple cider vinegar is at the health food store such as V.P. Discount Health Foods

By Birthaleen from Burbank, CA

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Apple Cider for Heartburn

I had suffered with heartburn for many years. One night I had nothing to take for a terrible burn. I remembered my Grandmother telling me to take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and chase it with water. I did this and within 5 minutes it was gone. I have used this remedy for years. You should try it.

By Joe B from Nampa, ID

Feedback:

RE: Apple Cider for Heartburn

I had heard of this and tried it ONCE...my stomach burned so bad for 5 minutes! Don't think I will ever do this again! You think I would have learned as one of the girls I work with tried this and thought her stomach was on fire! It may have worked for grandma, but not for me! (11/11/2008)

By

RE: Apple Cider for Heartburn

Joe B from Nampa, I graduated from Nampa Hi in 1949. I have also used Apple Cider vinegar for heart burn. It is also good for earache. Very soothing to aching ears. (11/11/2008)

By jmouse13

RE: Apple Cider for Heartburn

I read about this cure for hearburn in several of my MANY home remedy books. I tried it and it worked for me too. I use to all the time now. Works great. Heartburn is gone immediately. (11/12/2008)

By Helen

Health & Beauty Home RemediesOctober 30, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Mulled Grape Cider
Mulled Grape Cider Recipes
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
glass mug of hot apple cider
Hot Spiced Cider Recipes
Mulled Cider
Mulled Cider Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 11:26:26 AM on 10.0.1.28 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings