Browsing: Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar

Throughout the world, vinegar has been used for improving health and many may benefit from it's use. This guide contains health remedies using apple cider vinegar.

Apple Cider Vinegar With Apples and Cinnamon
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 24, 2011 Flag

Mix 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to a gallon of water. This eliminates low grade fevers that chronic fatigue suffers get and helps eliminate thrush/coating in the mouth which is sometimes caused by antibiotic use.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

October 23, 2007 Flag

For dandruff problems or dry scalp, put apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and spray all over scalp thoroughly and let dry. In a couple of hours, use a shampoo (like neutrogena) that removes build up and residue. You may need to do this every other day for about a week, but you will see a big improvement and no more useless dandruff shampoo to buy!

By Kim from Cleveland, OH

July 24, 2007 Flag

A friend told me that she read an article at the doctors office that indicated that vinegar does help in losing weight but also causes yeast infections in some women. Has anyone else heard of this?

Onesummer

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It didn't help me lose weight, but it did give me canker sores from all of the acid in Bragg's vinegar.

Two table spoons at breakfast and dinner will not make you a supermodel over night. It is a natural and slow process. It more or less is a detox. Weight loss is just an added bonus. I have been taking it for a month and I feel better then I have ever felt. When I wake up I don't feel like I have been hit by a bus anymore. It used to take me an hour to shake free of the pains in my back and legs when I first woke up every morning. Now I just get right up and start my day. I have also noticed that I don't have heart flutters anymore. I am not saying this is a cure-all but I do feel better and people are asking me if I am losing weight. Its one of those things you just have to try for yourself and see if its the thing for you. Have a great day to all!

Acv Has Worked for me. I have been taken acv for 6 months. I mix acv in my drinking water 1 tbs acv per 16 oz container. Plus I drink extra water about 32 oz per day on top of every thing else. I stopped drinking soda also, too much sugar in these drinks. Acv has helped my lower part of back. Now I can horse back ride more. Leg joints stopped hurting in the mornings. I hit the floor running down the stairs, not bad for 50 years old man.

Last year I had heard about the apple cider vinegar theory. I can honestly tell you IT WORKED FOR ME! I did not try the Bragg's Vinegar but just the regular Apple Cider Vinegar. I went on pretty much just a protein diet with only eating meat, vegetables and fruit and drinking 2TB of apple cidar vinegar about 1/2 hour before each meal. What I had learned was that supposedly the apple cider vinegar helps stabilize your blood sugar levels (I have read that they call it the " POOR MANS INSULIN). Even if you didn't diet and followed this routine without dieting and drank before every meal you would lost 1lb a week. At the end of the year you would have lost 52 lbs. Not sure if that is true. never tried it, but I never FELT BETTER when drinking it. Also if you continue it consistently it will dull your appetite so you feel like eating way less food. That's the effect it had on me.

I also tried the Bragg's Organic Vinegar, but it didn't work the same as the regular one from the store. Way back when, people have drank vinegar for many health benefits. I work with seniors and a lot of them dip their vegetables in it daily. It also gave me energy. I would as well drink 2tb before bedtime to help stabilize blood sugar before going to bed. I will tell you this though, if taking any kind of thyroid, or any type of blood thinners....don't drink the vinegar for at least 2 hours after taking the meds or any other medications for it will wash away its effectiveness.

I myself am on Coumadin, and my levels were so low my Dr asked me if I was doing something different and traced it to taking the vinegar. So NOW, I make sure I take it 2 hrs after the vinegar or before. It really did work for me with keeping my hunger at bay. REMEMBER IT STABILIZE THE BLOOD SUGAR! Keeps it from spiking up and down.

Try it, and let me know. My skirts got so big I had to pin them up on me to keep from falling off. The weight came off very quickly. But I followed it EXACTLY. You have to be consistent. I also never exercised at all. If I had done that I probably would have lost more. Also Women have your Dr. do a 24 hour urine to check your cortisol levels. If not normal it will explain WHY you might have excess belly fat. Good Luck!

I have been using ACV (apple cider vinegar) for months now, and have not gotten ONE yeast infection, though I am susceptible to them. Many testimonials on earthclinic.com.

September 24, 2007 Flag

When purchasing apple cider vinegar for cooking, read the label to make sure that it is made using the whole apple and unfiltered. If not, the vinegar is not as high of quality and precious nutrients will be missing. The best place to buy unfiltered apple cider vinegar is at the health food store such as V.P. Discount Health Foods

By Birthaleen from Burbank, CA

November 27, 2006 Flag

I would like to have a list for the uses of apple cider vinegar?

January 24, 2011 Flag

I had suffered with heartburn for many years. One night I had nothing to take for a terrible burn. I remembered my Grandmother telling me to take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and chase it with water. I did this and within 5 minutes it was gone. I have used this remedy for years. You should try it.

By Joe B from Nampa, ID

Answers:

Apple Cider for Heartburn

I had heard of this and tried it ONCE...my stomach burned so bad for 5 minutes! Don't think I will ever do this again! You think I would have learned as one of the girls I work with tried this and thought her stomach was on fire! It may have worked for grandma, but not for me! (11/11/2008)

By

Apple Cider for Heartburn

Joe B from Nampa, I graduated from Nampa Hi in 1949. I have also used Apple Cider vinegar for heart burn. It is also good for earache. Very soothing to aching ears. (11/11/2008)

By jmouse13

Apple Cider for Heartburn

I read about this cure for hearburn in several of my MANY home remedy books. I tried it and it worked for me too. I use to all the time now. Works great. Heartburn is gone immediately. (11/12/2008)

By Helen

Health & Beauty Home RemediesOctober 30, 2012
Mulled Grape Cider
Mulled Grape Cider Recipes
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
glass mug of hot apple cider
Hot Spiced Cider Recipes
Mulled Cider
Mulled Cider Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 4:08:20 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.