Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies

Apple cider vinegar gummies are all the rage for health these days. Unfortunately, a month supply that comes in the form of one bottle costs about $20. You can make your own at home for a mere fraction of that. These gummies are awesome for keeping your gut in check and keeping you from always being hungry. I chew on one in the morning with a glass of water.

You can adjust the sweetness to your liking. My husband likes his a bit sweeter so I add 2 packets of Stevia in his batch. I used a silicone mold to make my gummies. You could also pour it into a pan, set it in the fridge, then cut into cubes.

Total Time: 15 minutes + set time

• 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 cup apple juice
  • 3 Tbsp honey
  • 1/3 cup room temperature water
  • 2 Tbsp gelatin powder (one box of Knox gelatin has this amount)

1. Combine the apple cider vinegar, apple juice, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat.
  2. Heat and stir until melted and mixed well. No need to bring to a boil. Shut off heat.
  3. Pour the gelatin powder over the 1/3 cup water. Let the gelatin bloom for a minute without stirring.
  4. Now whisk thoroughly. This mixture will stiffen to a gel.
  5. Put the gelatin mixture into the saucepan and whisk well. Make sure the gelatin is completely dissolved. This is where you can do a taste test to see if you want to add a bit more sweetness.
  6. Pour the liquid into silicone molds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until firm.
  7. When set, push up from under the mold and the gummies will pop out.
  8. I make my husband's sweeter ones in different shapes so he knows which are his. Store the gummies in an airtight container and refrigerate.

Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting SnacksSeptember 11, 2020
🌻
🎂
📓
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Gummies-1.html