Heart Healthy Recipes

Doesn't anyone do heart healthy recipes?

By Esther from Pasadena

Heart Healthy Recipes

If you're looking for heart healthy recipes here's a website:

I have to agree with you, there are way too many meat recipes posted here. And the dessert recipes are loaded with too much sugar. I'd definitely be pushing daisies by now if I ate all the recipes posted here. And then we can't figure out why Americans are so fat and obese. (10/24/2010)

Heart Healthy Recipes

I don't know of any famous cooks that do, but there are plenty of heart healthy recipes out there. I am doing HH recipes myself. I also modify the recipes I come across to fit my needs (saute in broth or water instead of oil, use yogurt (Greek is best) in place of sour cream, cut down or modify sugar and oil, etc.). (10/25/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Heart Healthy Recipes

Those TV meals that read healthy, don't be mislead, the salt content is terrible. (10/28/2010)

By CharlieRS

Heart Healthy Recipes

DH and I eat low carb, heart healthy all the time. I have learned to make pretty well anything healthy enough for us, even sweets. The way I did it is to figure out what meals I liked, then researched to find recipes that I could modify to suit my needs. Such as brown rice instead of white, whole wheat flour instead of white, etc. I use spices and seasonings instead of salt. (10/28/2010)

By kerly87

Heart Healthy Recipes

These web sites have some great heart-healthy recipes. I subscribe to both of these magazines, but you don't have to subscribe to the magazines in order to access the online recipes. (10/28/2010)

By lyonpridej

Fruits and Vegetables in Heart Shape
Eating For a Healthy Heart
Christmas Heart Ornaments
Christmas Heart Ornaments
Heart Shaped Petal Flower
Heart Shaped Pin Crafts
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes