Help With a Lost USPS Package

How do I get help with a USPS lost package?

By Helayne from Monroe, NJ

Help With a Lost USPS Package

Call 1-800-ASK-USPS. (01/31/2011)

By Patty Lynn

Help With a Lost USPS Package

All you can do is contact the USPS and explain the problem. If it wasn't insured or sent with a tracking number I doubt there is anything you or the USPS can do. The package could be anywhere including stolen by someone in the USPS. (02/01/2011)

By foxrun41

Help With a Lost USPS Package

If you have anything really important to ship out use Fed EX or UPS.

I went to the post office to ship out an item that had to be there in a certain amount of days and I paid extra for that. They told me that there was no guarantee it would be there when I wanted! Then why did I pay extra? The post office is horrible. No wonder they are bankrupt. I don't use them for anything important. (02/04/2011)

By DorothyNYC

Help With a Lost USPS Package
Finding a Lost Relative, Genealogy Study
Finding a Lost Relative
bacon in a package
Freezing Bacon
A girl who can't find her parents.
Teaching a Child What to Do if They are Lost
lost package
Post Office Lost a Package