Help a With Lost USPS Package

I sent a large box to son from Rhode Island to Arizona. It has been seventeen days and USPS will not help at all. What can I do?

Dayna

Answers:

Help a With Lost USPS Package

What you need to do is go to this site and hit the red complaint button and put your words into "writing". Calling never does any good. Here is the site:

consumeraffairs.com

This needs to be addressed. Good luck.

Robyn (04/06/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Help a With Lost USPS Package

I bought my son shorts and t-shirt from his university for his birthday; he never got it. I forgot to insure it so it's gone. When I called the PO; they angrily replied "who gave you this number?" Another time I sent his Christmas gift and he did get it, in February. So, if you don't want it lost, don't send it thru USPS. UPS and Fedex are more expensive, but they can trace your package. (04/08/2009)

By mklema92658

lost package
Post Office Lost a Package
Finding a Lost Relative, Genealogy Study
Finding a Lost Relative
bacon in a package
Freezing Bacon
A girl who can't find her parents.
Teaching a Child What to Do if They are Lost
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄