Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Any ideas on hiding dark circles under your eyes? I wear concealer but the dark circles are still there.

Dixie35481 from Alabama

Answers:

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Have you tried a yellow concealer? Regular concealer may not be enough. Check out those specialty concealer kits (I think Avon makes one - cheap!) that has the yellow and green concealers. And maybe try getting a little more beauty rest! (Hey, any excuse to sleep more!) :) (04/11/2006)

By sierraskyesmom

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and the only thing I have found that really works is the yellow concealer by Mary Kay. blend in well with fingers or sponge, see if it covers and if not use another light coat and follow with make up foundation. It may seem expensive to begin with but it will last for years. if you have a lot of gray in your skin, as my friend does, she uses a blue or green undercover, I think she got them from Beauty Control.

Have you ever noticed on TV that a blue top or shirt be used by make up artist to draw the eye from dark circles, especially for males? (04/11/2006)

By justmyimagination2002

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

I do makeup professionally and here are my best tips: use a pink based concealer first. Pink cancels the bluish tone of shadows. To apply, turn your head downward in front of a mirror as if looking at your feet. Look into the mirror with only your eyes and apply the pink concealer in the shadowed area. Use a brush for best results. LIGHTLY dust with powder. Then apply a concealer most appropriate for your skin color. Blend well by tapping with your ring finger. Never rub or you'll ruin your hard work. Don't use a lot of powder or a concealer that dries to a powder finish - that makes you look like you have wrinkles! ) (04/11/2006)

By Becky

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Get a lukewarm cloth and in the morning, massage around your eyes and they will be gone. (04/12/2006)

By blondebabe

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Put used teabags under your eyes and leave it for 30 minutes. Repeat every day for about a week. (04/14/2006)

By Zameera

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Do you notice if they get darker after eating certain foods? I ask because I 'had' dark circles that I was able to get rid of once I discovered that dairy made them darker. If I ate more than the recommended serving of ice cream or cheese frequently, it would 'highlight' those circles. ;-)

(04/15/2006)

By Alex

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

The best thing you can do is use a good undereye concealer to hide it, but you also should use an undereye cream to actually lighten the area. I use Prescriptives Vibrant undereye cream (available at department stores) it lightens the undereye area and uses mother-of-pearl to reflect light. You will be able to see the difference immediately! And over time you will see a HUGE difference. I don't even put extra concealer under my eyes any more!! (04/22/2006)

By Beth

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

Dark circles under the eyes can be a sign of not drinking enough water! I always have a water bottle on hand. I find it easier to drink from on a regular basis. This improves skin and headaches too! (04/23/2006)

By houmeri

Circles Under Your Eyes - Chronic Illness

Circles under the eyes are typical of someone with a chronic illness. This is especially true with those stricken with Lyme disease. I have Lyme disease and also have circles under my eyes. I drink at least a gallon of water daily and they still are there. I would seek the advice of a doctor!

Jim in Jax (05/05/2006)

By smartfell-r

Hiding Circles Under Your Eyes

My dermatologist recommended I use Avon's ANEW Alternative intensive eye cream. He said it is the same product he would sell me from his office but Avon's is cheaper. It works. You have to be consistent in using it. (04/30/2008)

By Linda

Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
TV with hidden cords.
Hiding Electric Cords
girl looking at a pimple
Hiding a Pimple
Woman massaging her eyes
Remedies for Bags Under Your Eyes
Money hidden in a china sugar pot.
Hiding Valuables
🎄